Free Printables — Or Pay What You Want - Cross Stitch Patterns, Greeting Cards, Notebooks, Coloring Pages and More!


I’ve been creating printables for many years, and my collection has grown to include a little bit of almost everything — greeting cards, art cards, dollhouse miniatures, cross stitch patterns, gift tags, coloring pages, printable notebooks and more.

I’ve decided to make many my printables available on a **pay-what-you-want basis**.

That means whenever you see a price of $0.00+, you can download that printable completely free if you’d like.

When you reach the payment box, simply **enter $0** and continue with your download. There is no purchase required.

If you enjoy my designs and would like to leave a small amount to support my work, you can enter any amount you choose instead. It is completely optional and always appreciated.

## What You’ll Find

My printable collection includes:

- Printable greeting cards and art cards
- Dollhouse miniature printables
- Cross stitch patterns
- Printable notebooks and journals
- Gift tags
- Coloring pages
- Seasonal and holiday printables
- And plenty of other little projects I’ve created over the years

Some are practical, some are just for fun, and many were created simply because I enjoyed making them.

## How It Works

Choose a printable you like and go to its download page.

If you would like it for free, **enter 0 in the price box**.

If you would like to support my work, enter whatever amount feels right to you.

Either way, I hope you find something you enjoy making, printing, coloring, giving or adding to your miniature world.

I’ll continue adding more printables, so check back from time to time to see what’s new.


Enjoy!

©2026 SJ Stalter 
❤THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT❤! 
When you buy me a coffee, you not only provide the necessary fuel for my blogging and designing sessions, you also help me pay for equipment and subscriptions needed to continue producing.
Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tell your friends about all the freebies at cottage-crafts blog and thanks for stopping by today!

Comments