How to Create a Beautiful Cross Stitch Pattern from an image using Cross Stitch Professional Platinum Software


 

Todays video shows how I design a cross stitch pattern from an image using Cross Stitch Professional Platinum software. 

Beginning at 1:24 you will see me replace colors. To replace a color, select the color you want to keep, hold down control key and drag over color you wish to replace. I do this to eliminate colors that are very close in color or that I determine are unnecessary for the pattern.


This pattern is a lovely modern floral with red text.

Size: 9.50 x 14.29 inches or 24.13 x 36.29 cm on 14ct Aida

Your PDF download file will include:

A multi-page chart with color symbols, a color picture of the completed design and a list of DMC floss needed to complete the project. 

Join me on Patreon to download all of my printable cross stitch patterns for free! Membership is only $5 a month, no commitment, cancel anytime!

© 2021 S.Stalter-All Rights Reserved-Personal Use Only

Comments

Popular Posts