Hand Tinted Pillow with Luck O' the Irish Four Leaf Clover Shabby Chic


Hand Tinted Pillow with Luck O' the Irish Four Leaf Clover





Luck O' the Irish - a hand colored fabric pillow for your Irish home

This is a one-of-a-kind hand-colored shabby chic fabric pillow. This is NOT a printed picture on the pillow. I began with a piece of white fabric and drew the four leaf clover design on the fabric with archival ink. Then I hand tinted the shamrock design with prismacolor pencils, sealed the colors into the fabric and added beautiful lace around the four leaf clover. I attached the clover to the front of a pillow I made of a beautiful green leaf pattern with a matching ruffle. It takes me about a day to hand tint a design and make a ruffled pillow. This pillow took about 8 hours from start to finish. This design has a four leaf clover with lacy trim. 

Pillow with ruffle measures approx. 13" x 13".








I'm so glad you stopped by...
Have a great day...
----------

Comments

Popular Posts