Making a pillow from a crayon colored fabric block

Hello friends! As some of you know, I have been making some fabric color blocks and been having a blast doing it! I've used one of the fabric blocks that I colored to make a pretty pillow. 



The heart on this pillow was made like this:






I drew the angel heart onto white fabric with a permanent ink pen. Then I colored the design with crayons and Prismacolor pencils. I ironed the design to  set the colors and make them permanent. I ironed the heart design onto a lightweight stabilizer that had a bonding agent on the back. Then I cut the heart out, leaving about a 1/4" white around the edge. I cut out a piece of fabric for the pillow top and attached the heart to the center of the pillow top. I attached a pretty lace ruffle around the heart. Then I proceeded to make the ruffle for the pillow and sewed the back and front of the pillow together. I turned the pillow to right-side out, stuffed and closed. You like?


I'm so glad you stopped by...
Have a great day...

Comments

Popular Posts